Whether it is learning about wine basics, wine tasting or even making wine we feel a learning environment in an unpretentious manner is important. All our guests we hope will learn something about wine either through a formal or informal setting at the winery.
We have a Multi-Function Room, the perfect location to host our education classes and winery events. We are happy to make this available for your next meeting. This is a modern and tastefully decorated area suitable for many occasions. A perfect balance to temper down the chaos of meetings mixed with the serenity of the vineyard. You can add a tasting to your special event if requested at the time of booking or wrap up your conference or client meeting with a session from the Aficionado Programme
For more enquiries contact our wine consultant about this room and any multi-media equipment on site, subject to our terms and conditions of hire.
• Cultivating a community
• We aim to produce premium wines with locally grown and imported BC grapes,
• Delivering the community a social winemaking experience that is educational
• We will help you produce your own wine collection.
• From tastings to winemaking we will guide you through the process with our renowned wine educators and winemaker we can guide you towards your ambitions.
• Educating you through the process of innovating your own wine through our facilities from crushing grapes to bottling your wine.
• Sharing it with private tastings for your guests.
• We welcome everyone to visit our winery and enjoy daily tastings, weekly events in our lounge, and tours of our vineyards.